FSM 22000 is the most robust food safety management system ensuring consumer trust in the storage, preparation and serving of food in restaurants. Being FSM 22000 certified enables your food establishment to have a third party food safety management system in place as required by the National Food Safety Council and its governing bodies. FSM 22000 food safety auditors are certified by the New York City Department of Health & Hygiene to ensure the safety of the food served in New York City’s food establishments. The FSM 22000 symbol is increasingly becoming synonymous with food quality and safety nationwide.
Benefits of FSM 22000 Certification:
- Tests compliance with regulatory requirements of the New York City Department of Health & Hygiene;
- Ensure consumer trust by further demonstrating your commitment to food safety and quality;
- Increase the all-around effectiveness of your Food Safety Management System (FSMS);
- Improve food safety measures through third-party internal audits and management reviews;
- Gain accreditation from NYC-based National Food Safety Council (NFSC) and its signatories.